where we love to live, work, and play
Residents, businesses, investors, and human services organizations working together to encourage and implement revitalization of the Niagara Street Corridor.
- Broderick Park is recognized as a National Underground Railroad Network to Freedom site.
- Niagara Street is the “Front Door” to the City of Buffalo
- Niagara Street looking south to City Hall
- Niagara Street looking north
- City’s oldest church located on the Niagara Street Corridor
- Vision Niagara public meeting
- A view into Resurgence Brewing Company’s beer garden